I Love My Terrible Body
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week Nine: Restart Time?

2 posters

Go down

Week Nine: Restart Time? Empty Week Nine: Restart Time?

Post by svenbjornjorgensen Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:43 pm

I've taken a break from this forum as we all seem to have. Time for reinvigoration?

My diet is still operating but not as it once was - which probably accounts for my plateau at 178-179 lbs. I've been walking at lunch with my coworkers about 4 days a week (3.6 miles) and doing sit up regiments every other day. Some other exercises have been slotted in there periodically (pull-ups, squats). I think with my budding involvement with physical activity and not just dieting, I should start to see some different physical results (more musk-els?).

I have certainly lost enough weight to make it a comment to anyone whom I haven't seen in a while. I like the more aerodynamic version of myself but still see room for improvement.

We're on the second half of this experiment - and I can't see myself reverting back to my old eating ways. The end result is too dissatisfying. Is anyone else still progressing toward their goal?
svenbjornjorgensen
svenbjornjorgensen

Back to top Go down

Week Nine: Restart Time? Empty Re: Week Nine: Restart Time?

Post by gaspacho Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:48 am

I fell off the wagon for most of the part pretty much straight away, but I went for a run in the first time in forever today so huzzah!

Actually I have been eating alright and lost some weight, but good lord am I unfit.
gaspacho
gaspacho

Back to top Go down

Post by svenbjornjorgensen Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:24 am

with the weight I've lost, some things come easier (getting up and down, walking about) - but my general lack of good incremental exercise has not made me any more fit. i'm still terribly winded playing soccer, and now am experiencing some troubling lower back pain that seems to scream for my recognition of my physical age - though this may have come about from my daily 5K walks.

good to see a reply in here. i'm feeling as lonely as a pair of stone washed dungarees in portland.
svenbjornjorgensen
svenbjornjorgensen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down