I Love My Terrible Body
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current weight! Goals!

+19
Maddy94
MemeAM
tartankiwi
Chiddycho
leatherdemon
anichandra
eileenonyou
svenbjornjorgensen
katiemae
andrewlincoln
kaitlinkelly
rpeavyhouse
Doc Aquatic
PhilipL
Myopic Wonder
charlotte-charades
jujujulieta
tamalogo
McGathy
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Current weight! Goals! - Page 2 Empty Re: Current weight! Goals!

Post by gaspacho Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:08 pm

Hi all! I’m 5’7” and about 165lbs at the moment which isn’t as bad as I once was, but the last time I visited my doctor they told me my weight was fine but that I shouldn’t put on any more (spoiler: I did). Also my clothes are getting snug, and slowly but surely my stand-up is starting to include “fat guy” material.

Current goal is 135lbs, but for the sake of milestones I’m aiming for 155lbs by this time next month. We’re just starting to move into cold weather clothing time here in Australia at the moment, so the 135lbs goal is really aiming for the point where it starts to become inconvenient to wear a hoodie again, which I’ll just mark as the 31st of August.

Preferred method of exercise was running but I stopped when I dropped my phone and the protective case cracked open, so my task this week is to invest in a new case and start back on with the couch-to-5k program.

As I look at my bedside table I count six empty beer bottles, a snickers wrapper, an empty pizza box, and the swipe card to the 24 hour gym I never visit. So a diet clean-up is in order (as well as a bedside table clean-up evidently), and I should probably dust off that swipe card…

A little intrigued by the four hour body thing based on its mention on various podcaster endorsements, so while I’m throwing around money on phone cases, consider that book invested in as of now!
gaspacho
gaspacho

Back to top Go down

Post by selina Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:16 pm

I'm 5 foot and currently 197.4 pounds! AGH! I am definitely over weight and have been struggling with this for years. My goal is to be around 130-140 which will probably still be a little on the heavier side for a 5 foot girl but I'm just trying to be realistic.

My first goal is to be 10 pounds by my college graduation which is May 11th. Hope I can do it!
selina
selina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:14 am

Hiya!

My weight is my nemesis. I was quite fat between the ages of 12 and 16, the I changed schools and by my 17th birthday I had lost it all and was really healthy and confident.

Around halfway through my 2nd year of university, lots of things in my life started going not too great, and I've gained 60lbs in the last 2.5 years. I want to shift it and get back to being fit and healthy. I eat when I'm unhappy and so I'm stuck in a rut at the moment where I have no self esteem because of how I look, but I cant seem to get control of myself to really do something about it.

Now that I've graduated I really need to get some self confidence back and my weight is the big brick wall I keep slamming up against. I cant walk into a room without thinking everyone is thinking how fat and horrible I am so I'm terrified to apply for jobs/ internships in case they reject me for being fat (I realise that sounds RIDICULOUS, but that's where my brain is at).

I'm 5'7", have big boobs and I know from experience that 170lbs (around UK size 10, which I think is a US 6) is a really good, healthy weight for me. So that's where I'm headed. My goal at the moment is to lose 20lbs by the end of June and then hopefully be nearly back to my ideal weight by Christmas.
I'm eating 1200 calories a day and running 3/4 times a week and swimming twice a week.

I feel like I've lost far too much of my life to feeling bad about how I look, I've been diagnosed with an eating disorder in the past, but I'm so bored with all that and myself now. I want to re-programme my brain to not give a shit and start enjoying myself. I'm turning 22 next week and I really want the next few years to be fun and not spent hiding under layers of flab and terrible self esteem.

Good luck everybody Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieHex Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:17 pm

Hey everybody, first off, it's been great reading everyone's posts. This is going to be rad. So I'm a little late, but starting today, my girlfriend and I have decided to do this and get sexy by August with you guys. My birthday's in August too, so BONUS.

Are you guys using any sites or apps to document your progress? We just signed up for Spark People. I recommend checking it out for an easy way to keep track of your progress, your goals, diet, and exercise.

My girlfriend is vegan. And while I can't see myself giving up all meat, cheese, and dairy, I decided to try omitting red meat from my diet. Here goes nothin'!!!
ZombieHex
ZombieHex

https://www.facebook.com/theartofhectormartinez

Back to top Go down

Post by Unibrowsmith Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Hey Ya'll! My Boyfriend (ZombieHex ^) and i decided to help each other out to lose weight. I'm 5'6" and 177lbs. MY heaviest weight was about 215. I recently was down to 160, but once I started to date the above mentioned dude, I of course got comfortable and gave up many of my healthy eating habits (although there were many other contributing factors).

I also am vegan but these past few months I have not been completely following that plan and have been "cheating" more often then not with ice cream, cheese, etc.

But now I'm super stoked to get back on the Vegan Wagon ad get back to my healthy habits with the support of my team mate. Smile
Unibrowsmith
Unibrowsmith

https://www.facebook.com/BeKindEatSweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum